About Huge Telecom Phone Lines
The Huge Telecom telephone network offers premium quality phone calls that are more reliable than your current provider.
We are the only company in South Africa that provides voice using GSM. This includes line hunting, geographic number porting, and new geographic number allocation.
Why Huge Telecom Phone Lines?
Popular telecom providers install copper to your home or office.
We provide phone calls to your home or office using GSM technology, which is cheaper and better
Calls are cheaper
On average, we're up to 50% cheaper than traditional fixed line (copper) operators
Quality is better because it’s not VoIP
- VoIP is more expensive
- A VoIP call is converted from voice to data and then back into voice. With Huge Telecom, it's voice all the way (which is a more stable solution)
- If data is being used heavily, calls won’t connect
- VoIP is like a call – poor (dependent on data connectivity)
- VoIP uses data and is bandwidth dependent
Our calls take priority
- Tier 1 Voice - no middle man, you connect directly to the mobile telephone network
- Coverage is better
- You can now port your existing landline number to our GSM platform. Should you experience network issues, we will divert your main number to an alternate network - either your personal mobile, or one provided by us.
Phone (No PABX)
When you switch from your current telecoms provider to Huge Telecom, calls to your office or home will come to your Huge Telecom handset via a wireless (GSM) base station, and no longer via fibre or Wi-Fi (VoIP) or copper. Outgoing calls will route via your new handset wirelessly to the nearest base station and then directly to your customer. No cable theft, and no interruptions. We can also divert your calls to any number of your choice should you need to do so.
Router (With a PABX)
Once you switch to Huge Telecom, all your inbound calls will connect wirelessly to the router connected to your PABX (Switchboard) and will no longer be reliant on fibre or Wi-Fi (VoIP) or copper lines . All outbound calls will route from your PABX through the router wirelessly to the nearest base station and then directly to your customer. No cable theft, and no interruptions.
Below is a comparison of the Huge Telecom GSM network compared to a VoIP or copper (fixed wired) setup for your phone lines.
Introducing SOHO: The most reliable small business telephone
Once you have connected to our world-class, premium cellular phone lines network.
We suggest that you pair this with our reliable handset, the SOHO Phone; perfect for homes or small offices.
Huge Telecom presents the next evolution in business communications.
For the first time ever, you can port your existing landline number or be allocated a new landline number on Huge Telecom's wireless GSM network and then group them together to operate in a single hunt group
Now you can take control of your business communication by using a simple yet cost effective and highly advanced SOHO solution.
What Other Small Office Customers Have to Say
Run a better business with our Telephony Solutions
Best Call Quality
OUR HUGE TELECOM GUARANTEE
Receive the following benefits for the duration of your contract
Call Quality and Price
- Best call quality via our Premium tier-one Huge Telecom Network
- The leading GSM fixed-line provider
- Wireless (not copper or fibre or VoIP)
- The only provider to offer hunting and geographic number porting on GSM
TOP Telephone Products
- Innovative telephony solutions
- Huge Telecom Network
- SOHO handset
- Bulk SMS
- The best service in the industry
- Receive your new telephone line within days, not weeks!
- Dedicated Customer Service Manager
- Immediate first line support
- Free support and callouts for Huge Telecom related issues
- Free maintenance on all products and services
- Nationwide service and support
- Free phone handset
- Pay less for your calls
- Pay less for your monthly line rental
- Guaranteed cost savings
- Huge Telecom provides all equipment at no charge